Saturday 1 February 2020 1 min to read
€ 135,- p.p. incl. catering (food & drinks)
Children up to 16 years: € 95,-
Embark: Friday 10 June, Kornwerder sand
Disembark: Sunday 12 June, Kornwerder sand
In 2021 we will go to Oerol again with the Johanna Engelina. This is a unique opportunity to combine sailing with a visit to Oerol.
Full is full so if you don’t want to miss this unique opportunity book quickly!
In 2021 we will go back to Oerol with the Johanna Engelina.
This is a unique opportunity to combine sailing with a visit to Oerol.
We leave Kornwerderzand at 8:30. That is why everyone has to board between 7:30 and 8:00 p.m. After boarding and the welcome/instructional talk, we will point out the cabins to you and while enjoying a snack & drink you can get acquainted with each other.
Depending on the wind and the weather, we sail straight on to Terschelling that evening. You do not have to be an experienced sailor to participate in this sailing trip. The skipper will teach you all the tricks of the trade so that you can help with all kinds of actions. After an impressive sailing trip with a setting sun on the mudflats we will arrive around midnight.
On Saturday we stay on the island and that gives everyone the opportunity to visit Oerol extensively. We ensure that bicycles are ready for all participants so that you can move yourself on your own.
On Sunday morning we leave for Kornwerderzand after breakfast. We sail back relaxed. (Lunch around 12:00-13:00) Again depending on the tide, the wind and the weather we will be back in Kornwerderzand around 15.00/16.00 hours. The Oerol weekend ends at 16:00.
At Kornwerderzand you can park unpaid next to the ship.
This weekend is incl. care consisting of:
- Reception buffet on Friday.
- Breakfast on Saturday (with packed lunch for lovers)
- Breakfast and lunch on Sundays
- Friday 10 June Kornwerder sand
- Sunday 12 June Kornwerder sand
Transfer to and from departure and arrival port is on your own and expense.
- All meals: breakfast, lunch and evening meals with coffee, tea, (butter) milk. These meals are simple and tasty. During this sailing holiday, a cook sails along who takes care of the preparation of the meals together with you and also enlists the help of the children if they wish.
- Duvets and towels.
- The price does not include other drinks. You pay for this in cash on board at the end of the trip (on post-calculation).
Via the tab “Book now” you can book for several people and also pay, for example with IDeal.
Questions / contact
Google MapsClick here to open the settings